ASTM Level 3 Disposable Face Mask, Made in USA
- FDA Registered manufacturing facility in Thomasville, NC USA. We manufacture our mask in the USA.
- Passed ASTM F2100 test as level 3 Mask – All test done by SGS lab in the USA. ( Largest lab in the world for quality testing for products)
- Over 99% Bacterial filteration – ASTM F2101-19 Test Passed
- Over 98.5% Particle Filtration – ASTM F2299/F2299 M-03 Test Passed
- Resistant to Fluid and synthetic blood penetration – ASTM F1862 Test Passed
- Class 1 Fire rated – Flammability (16 CFR Part 1610)
- Breathability equal to an N95 Mask
- 3 Layer material made of non woven outer fabric, middle layer meltblown and inner non woven fabric
- No fiberglass or any other toxic materials
- Soft and comfortable – Will not scratch your face or cause itching.
- Soft ear loops with snug fitting on the face
- Pliable nose pin to make the mask fit snug on the nose and face.
- Strict national and international standard guideline
- Minimal human touch to the masks produced
- Filters Dust & Pollen
- Outer layer keeps the bacteria and fluid out
- Soft inner layer absorbs the mist you breathe out
- Eco-friendly and adjustable nose clip for a proper fit
- Disposable and maintenance-free
- Protective covering for all employees working for mask manufacturing
- Same day shipping available
- These mask are not for resale and we strictly follow any price gouging of these products.
- Buy protective face mask made in USA
- Contains 50 Masks in a box
- Expedited shipping options available for delivery in 1-3 days
- Buy here a box of 50 mask
- Buy 100 face masks (2 Boxes)
- Buy 200 face masks ( 4 Boxes)
- Buy 500 face masks ( 10 Boxes)
- Buy 1000 face masks ( 20 Boxes)
- Buy 5000 face masks (100 Boxes)
- Buy 10,000 face masks ( 200 Boxes)
Shipping & Returns
No returns,exchange or refunds on the disposable masks unless package was damaged at the time of the delivery to prevent spread of any contamination.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 – 10 business days from the time of order for standard shipping.
Expedited shipping is available
Expedited service is a combination of, USPS priority mail, UPS and Fedex shipping. Packages can be tracked at on their respective websites. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska and Hawaii.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee may apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.